You are an environmental consultant who has been employed to advise on the severity of human health impacts from high level Arsenic (As) poisoning of groundwater in a Cambodian village:
The data: The levels of Arsenic in drinking water (groundwater) are ~3500ppb (As3+)
The levels of Arsenic in rice for the village of Kampong Kong range between 7ppb – 458ppb, with the average value for rice = 15.8ppb ((As3+)
• Explain how As moves through the environment: source/pathways/receptor, the ‘toxic pathways’ to the villagers.
• For the villagers calculate the total daily intake of Arsenic (water and food).
• Give context to the levels by comparing to other data / case studies.
• Give an overview of the health impacts specifically associated with Arsenic poisoning in groundwater.
• Evaluate the long term health consequences of the villagers to this exposure.
• Makes recommendations as to what can be done to help them.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!